Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 371 fremføring
Communities of people who like the same movies
All the information comes from Facebook
Started with K-median
Expanded with modularity
Create a Facebook app
Expand our knowledge about graph theory
Learn practical application of graph theory
Export to JSON file
D3 force directed graph
JS-Framework for complex and beautiful graphs
For user information
User interface improvements
Tool for showing the user the progress of the analysis
Make the user-node more visible
Allow the user to see which common movies are shared in communities
Making the user choose the cut-off percentage
Remove single nodes from the graph
Push to bitbucket git repository:
Automatic deploy to webserver
=> facebook app
Common Film Interest Graph
Web Server (Ubuntu 13.04) with
Apache + mod_wsgi
Flask python framework