Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CCS Brand Audit
Transcript of CCS Brand Audit
Canadian Cancer Society
could change Cancer
The bigger the brand,
the more difficult it is to position
What Physics taught us about
Marketing (thanks, Dan Cobley)
Can you differentiate?
Campaign focused on
Partnering with a National Sponsor
69.4% could not differentiate
Intensifying the enthusiasm
giving new energy to the brand
The way to control
Is to prevent it
Brought to you by:
Points of Difference & Parity: CCS is vertically integrated
The best investment in the cancer cause
Team 2, Cohort B
Deb Nicols, Doug Barton, Jordan Young, Sarah Pearse, Sumeet Sodhi
CCS is uniquely positioned to focus on Preventing Cancer
So what's missing?
Connecting with Canadians
For a greater share of
49 respondents identify
CCS mostly with research
The 4 P's
Service Delivery - Free
Operating Costs - $25M
(cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr