Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Location
There are many known and unknown locations around the world for aircraft testing, but one well known location is "Area 51".
The purpose behind aircraft testing is so that governments around the world can reach new levels of technology and use it to their advantage.
The science behind Experimental Aircraft is how they are designed. The designing of the aircraft is crucial to how it flies.
The testing of experimental aircraft has been around since the first plane was created. Governments around the world have used testing to figure out what works and doesn't with aircraft.