Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is MYP Technology?
Transcript of What is MYP Technology?
Robotics could be an example of Systems Materials = includes Designing for Tshirts or using CAD to make 3D models.
Evidence of progress through the different stages of the design cycle:
sketching possible solutions,
rejecting proposals and critically evaluating work.
All relevant activities and outcomes should be recorded, and dated, in the design folder.
The design folder is a compilation of evidence that accompanies the final product/solution for a unit of work. Students formally record the results of their research, their various plans and designs and the evaluation of their finished products/solutions in the design folder.
From the MYP technology Guide, page 21
Include: investigate, design, plan, create, evaluate. Criterion F: Attitudes in technologyMaximum: 6This criterion refers to students’ attitudes when working in technology. It focuses on an overall assessmentof two aspects:1. personal engagement (motivation, independence, g •eneral positive attitude)2. attitudes towards safety, cooperation and respect for others. Expectations
An attitude of inclusion. On time and ready to work Missing or late work
Microphone and earphones + any files
documents / other materials. Not bringing
proper materials = missing assignment.
Criterion F: Attitudes in technology Maximum: 6 points
This criterion refers to students’ attitudes when working in technology. It focuses on an overall assessmentof two aspects:
1. personal engagement (motivation, independence, general positive attitude)
2. attitudes towards safety, cooperation and respect for others. Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) TurnItIn.com Cameras / Ipods/ used with permission Messaging / chatting / Social Network sites / misc web pages