Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IRS 990 Overview
Transcript of IRS 990 Overview
by Ken Ristine
Senior Program Officer
Ben B. Cheney Foundation
Why is the 990 Important?
Total should equal total for program services on
page 10 Part IX, Line 25.
Revenue should equal Line g of Part VIII
Note: Grants here mean grants given to others,
such as individuals, in carrying out the program.
This figure does not reflect grants received for the program
Divide Fund Raising costs ($238,194) by the average of
Total Contributions: Pt. I Line 8 ((951,839+910,775)/2= $931907
Result is that fund raising appears to cost 25.6% of funds raised. The 14% figure comes from using total revenues as the divisor.