Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Why is
-The B-KOO “Inspiration” is the first aircraft constructed, registered and certified in Hong Kong.
What may be the difficulties they encounter when flying the plane across the world?
- SCMP 29/8/16
Do the pilots of this plane go through special training or are they just normal pilots?
How did St Paul's Convent School help in this project?
-Final assembly of the components completed in St. Paul's Convent School
- Home-made aircraft
How is a "round the world" plane different from normal planes?
- Doesn't have to be Non-stop flight
-Ruten Voyager-- flew across the world without stopping or refueling
-B-KOO "inspiration" -- Less fuel capacity than most airplanes that flew across the world
-Flying without enough rest
-Should provide special training as it is dangerous
-Students construct the empennage, wing and fuselage of the aircraft