Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Journey to great photography
Transcript of Journey to great photography
Take pictures from different angles, straight on pictures get boring.
Work hard to make your pictures beautiful!
When in doubt color it out and put a filter on the picture.
Make sure the pictures are focused, nothing is worse than a blurry picture.
You can always photoshop but try and keep the picture as realistic as possible.
Alays have good lighting in your pictures, you can always use flash to brighten up the picture.
Make sure your camera lense is clean before taking a picture.
Don't get your finger in the way!
Don't ever ask to go into Mrs. Estapa's class
Try to always get the camera when taking pictures because it has much better quality.