Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
4 powerful presentation lessons from Apple
Transcript of 4 powerful presentation lessons from Apple
1 | Keep your message simple.
Apple sticks to sleek design when it comes to its devices—and its presentations are no different. Think like Jobs:
make your headlines
less than 140 characters long
so audience members can tweet them out.
2 | Bring your data to life
When he introduced the Macbook Air, Jobs said, “It’s so thin, it even fits inside one of these envelopes.”
Visuals help your audience remember your message.
Use images instead of numbers
3 | Prepare for the unexpected.
When Steve’s clicker broke onstage, he didn’t miss a beat—instead, he launched into a story while his team backstage fixed the issue.
Prepare anecdotes to tell
if something goes wrong.
4 | Plan for a “Wow” moment.
Jobs knew how to work an audience—
and how to delight them with the unexpected.
Bake a surprising
into every presentation
to keep your audience engaged and enthused.