Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tangrams for MAP
Transcript of Tangrams for MAP
equilateral obtuse Tangrams are Chinese puzzles made up of seven shapes.
"Tang" - Chinese Tang Dynasty
"gram" - graph
In Chinese, Tangram is pinyin, which means seven boards of skill Create a parallelogram using exactly 3 pieces. MATERIALS What are tangrams? What is found in a tangram? IMAGINE AND BUILD What is it And this TANGRAMS How long will you take using all the shapes Solution: Other uses Other types of tangrams How could you use tangrams for Map Testing? Make a trapezoid using exactly 4 pieces. Solution: Isosceles Triangles Square Rhombus Cut out your tangram TSW practice using tangrams as a resource for MAP Testing. Make a square using exactly 2 pieces. Create a pentagon using exactly 3 pieces. Make some shapes:
1. Try to copy shapes on the sheets.
2. Make up new tangram pictures.