Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tangrams for MAP
Transcript of Tangrams for MAP
equilateral obtuse Tangrams are Chinese puzzles made up of seven shapes.
"Tang" - Chinese Tang Dynasty
"gram" - graph
In Chinese, Tangram is pinyin, which means seven boards of skill Create a parallelogram using exactly 3 pieces. MATERIALS What are tangrams? What is found in a tangram? IMAGINE AND BUILD What is it And this TANGRAMS How long will you take using all the shapes Solution: Other uses Other types of tangrams How could you use tangrams for Map Testing? Make a trapezoid using exactly 4 pieces. Solution: Isosceles Triangles Square Rhombus Cut out your tangram TSW practice using tangrams as a resource for MAP Testing. Make a square using exactly 2 pieces. Create a pentagon using exactly 3 pieces. Make some shapes:
1. Try to copy shapes on the sheets.
2. Make up new tangram pictures.