Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Geometry in sports
Transcript of Geometry in sports
What is Geometry?
Work site page
How is geometry used in sports?
Geometry is used in sports more than you think geometry is used a lot in players head when they are playing a sport used to determine the best stand and throw the ball
How is Geometry related to sport?
When shooting a basketball you want the ball to hit the basket at as close to a right angle as possible. For this reason, most players attempt to shoot the ball at a 45 degree angle.
Conclusion of geometry and sports
Math is used in many things sports, music, art everything math will always be a part of your life and it was used to create most of the things you use.
Examples of geometry in sports?
Geometry is the visual study of shapes, sizes, patterns, and positions.
Coaches use geometry when they are setting up game plays