Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Japanese History
Nangking/ Nanjing Kon'nichiwa I- Bombing of Pearl Harbor II - Nuclear Bomb of Nagasaki and Hiroshima World War II WHY, HOW Hiroshima (left) and Nagasaki (right) Ivan Vera
Tim Yuen I. 10th - 19th century
II. “Those who serve
III. Bodyguards to Lords in Japan
IV. Lived by honor of code and value
V. Bravery and loyalty to their lord
VI. Prefer death to defeat Bushido: The of Life of a Warrior
(3)Martial Art Mastery
(5) The seven virtues to end war The Forgotten Holocaust Japan's Capital: Tokyo Main Religions - Shinto, Buddhism & Christianity Written Language : Kanji National Flag Japan, Nippon, Nihon :
Land of the rising sun Accomplishments Japanese Inventions Bullet Train Compact Disc Stereotypes Portable Music Player Japanese people eat sushi for every meal
Japanese people only drink sake and cannot handle their alcohol
Japanese people eat whale and dolphin
Japanese are ignorant of history
They watch anime and read manga all the time, even while sleeping Camcorder
Digital SLR Camera
Flat Panel Display
Portable CD player
Pocket Calculator Instant Noodles August 25, 1958 - Nissin Chikin Ramen was born.
As of 2010, 95 billion servings of instant noodles are eaten worldwide every year.
China consumes 42 billion servings per year while the US consumes 4 billion.