Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Maximum Performance Vs Typical Performance
Transcript of Maximum Performance Vs Typical Performance
Types of Assessment Procedures
assessments that are used to determine a person's developed abilities/achievements
what they CAN do when they put in adequate effort
1. Aptitude test: predicts success in future learning activity
2. Achievement test: reflects the level of understanding/degree of success on what they have already learned
In conclusion, maximum performance measures a student's ability
assessments that reflects a person's typical behaviour
what they WILL do, rather than what they can do
interviews, questionnaires, observations, self-evaluations
*however, a few techniques need to combined to get an accurate results
emphasizes on getting responses rather than getting high scores/good results, because it is a method to assess student's interest/attitude