Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The media and the mind
Transcript of The media and the mind
The brighter side of social media:
Can be used for campaigning
Used to find inspiration
To share your work
Social media and expectations.
Set up unrealistic beauty standards.
The problem with these unrealistic expectations
Has caused an increase in eating disorders and body dysmorphia.
Retouched images mean that expectations are unachievable.
More problems with social media:
Users referred to as 'trolls' are widely known for rude comments. These are commonly seen on Youtube.
Many Youtube users have said that it has influenced their state of mind.