Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of edwards syndrome
in every single cell. However, If one of those chromosome is broken,
Our body can't build normal form. Today, We are going to learn about
Edwards syndrome. I hope you enjoy it!! chapter 1: What is Edwards syndrome? Edwards syndrome(a.k.a. trisomy 18) is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or part of an extra 18th chromosome. The majority of fetuses with the syndrome die before birth. chapter 2: Signs and Symptoms chapter 4: how to find it?? chromosome test new born baby embryo amniotic fluid test chapter5: Cure For Edwards Syndrome No cure... abortion... treatment... Reference > BBC Health - Edwards syndrome
> All images from google
> Naver Health - Edwards syndrome
> Wikipedia - Edwards syndrome
> some of words - Naver dictionary:)
> http://www.independent.ie/health/against-all-odds-1657531.html Chapter3: Pictures Chapter6:Elaine's story Thank You!