Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Coco Chanel
Chanel family consisted of Antoinette, Julia, Agustin,Lucien, Alphonse Chanel,Jeanne Develio, and Albert Chanel
Chanel grew up learning how to seem from the nuns at her covet school
She never go any degrees because she never went to college.
Chanel gained a career in fashion, make up and fragrances, she began her interest early when she was learning how to seam dresses in her school.
Who did Chanel work for?
Chanel originally worked for a guy name Etienne Balson and then left him for a more wealthy man named Aurther Caple. Both men were extreme to her success in the fashion industry.
All in all Coco Chanel was a superior fashion designer.
Did Chanel go to college?
Chanel was an orphan after her mother died, her father was a peddler and put her in the orphanage herself. She went to a covent school run by nuns. Chanel never went to college she learned her knowledge from the nuns.
Place of birth was Saumur, France
Date of birth August 19 1883