Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of THE AFFECTIVE FACTOR: LEARNERS AS EMOTIONAL BEINGS
Transcript of Copy of THE AFFECTIVE FACTOR: LEARNERS AS EMOTIONAL BEINGS
THE AFFECTIVE FACTOR
PEOPLE THINK AND FEEL
GARDNER AND LAMBERT'S
Cognitive and effective aspects
About machines and systems
As human beings
An emotional experience
(What they want to do)
Crucial on the success or failure of the learning
What the Ss. are learning.
A learning cycle
Study of motivation in languge learning
An external need
An internally generate want.
There is a need instead of a desire
A desire to be part of a speech community
There will be needs