Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tourist Route La Puerta Falsa
Transcript of Tourist Route La Puerta Falsa
La Puerta Falsa (The False Door)
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
The False Door
It's a restaurant they serve tamales, eggs, hot chocolate with bread and cheese, juice and lots of desserts. This is supposedly the oldest still-operating restaurant in Bogota.
It’s downtown right off the main plaza and has 3 tables plus some chairs at a counter and excellent service.
They come Political and Science Professionals and art.
That place is ?
From 1816 is installed the " aguapanelería " , Then as it was called , of one of the streets near the Plaza de Bolivar.
Exactly around the corner on the right in 11 street # 6 - 50 center.
Output from passport
to the center in transmilenio , get off at the Bicentenario station
and across the street on the left and down the street, up to the back door.
End Have a good time with friends...