Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How Does Prezi Work ?
Transcript of How Does Prezi Work ?
One ligns your text.
The other one gives you bulleted list.
If you want you could also decrease or increase your text indetation Even better you could change the font color . To add text you : You will see a tool box on the right side on the top . That looks like this . Their will be a big cirlce with 5 littler circles around them . Click on the insert button you could get a photo from the internet or from your documents . You also have frames, paths, and theme the path is used to direct or giude the presentation THEME TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF YOUR PRESENTATION ANY COLOR YOU WANT . SEARCH FOR PREZI :) TODAY!!!!!! You'll click theme and see this pick any color you want . To make some thing bigger click what you want bigger. A tool will pop out that looks like this . Their will be a + sign on the top and a - sign in the bottom.
The + sign is to make what you wan bigger the - sign is to make it smaller . These are to rotate what you want . Login on prezi