Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5th Grade Triangles Lesson
Transcript of 5th Grade Triangles Lesson
the smallest interior angle is opposite the shortest side
the mid-sized interior angle is opposite the mid-sized side http://www.mathwarehouse.com/geometry/triangles/interactive-triangle.htm Try it out!!! Yes, because 3+3=6 and 6 is more than 4
or 3+4=7 and 7 is more than 3