Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
period 3 breiana kosturik
Transcript of period 3 breiana kosturik
Answer: Various groupings of pigments in the iris causes various eye colors.The amount of pigments and the pattern of pigment is determined by a persons DNA specifies.
How people get their eye colors....
The types of alleles received from the parents are assigned to certain chromosomes. A persons eye color is known by the genes inherited from their parents. The dominant genes are expressed and the recessive genes are unknown. In the percusses of the of the iris those genes till enzymes to produces and places a certain amount of melanin in the iris to from the eye color.
Process Of Inheritance....
Every human has 46 chromosomes located in the nucleus of the cell. A baby inherits one chromosome from each parent in each pair or chromosomes.
kids get two different colored eyes if one parents has brown colored eyes and the other one has blue colored eyes you could get both of your parents eye color.