Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Expectations for new school year!
Transcript of Expectations for new school year!
respect to everyone at EDMS.
This includes all teachers, whether
he/she teaches you or not, other
students, administrators, school
counselors, secretaries, clinic staff,
librarians, attendance aides, cafeteria
staff, custodians, and visitors, including
substitute teachers! When an adult speaks
to you, you show respect by:
Standing or directly facing the person.
Making eye contact. NO EYE ROLLING!!!
Respond appropriately to questions and directions. Four appropriate ways to respond!
1. Say "OK" and complete the task.
2. Say "Yes" and complete the task.
3. Say "Yes ma'am" or " Yes Sir" and complete the task.
4. Complete the task and say nothing at all. Remember!
How you say it is as important as what you say! Follow directions immediately without
arguing or complaining!
Back talk is NOT okay. "Sucking your teeth is not okay!" If you are asked by an
adult to leave the room,
get up quietly and leave
without causing a disruption
or drawing attention to yourself.
Don't assume the worst! Most
of the time you just need a
break or to have a private
conversation with you.
It doesn't mean you're in trouble!!! If you need to enter
a room where something
is going on:
come in quietly
ask a neighbor what's going on
don't cause another disruption Respect is a two way street that everyone should follow!