Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Charles Darwin
What does he do?
Who was Charles Darwin?
Charles Darwin was an Inportant scientific
the first that confirmed that there was some relationship between humans and apes...
Our body is composed of "letters" continue, what differentiates us from others is that changing a single letter. All these letters form the DNA.
COM EM EVOLUCIONAT
(we are cousins)
Charles Darwin no
If we compare scientifically with a fly we would see that we have 50% of genes are equal. However if we compare with a chimpanzee we would see that the figure would be 90%.
was a scientific naturalist
who explained that all species have evolved over time
Before our physical appearance was more like that of ximpaze only time mankind has evolved
We were long ago?
when it created the earth?
The planet was formed 4,540 million years
and the unique people who live