Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Good morning Kindergarten
Transcript of Good morning Kindergarten
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
How many months in a year?
Morning Dance Break
How many days in a week?
Today is Monday
September 28th 2015
Brain POP Jr.
Sentences are groups of words separated by spaces.
Look at books
Count words in sentences.
"This sentence has _____ words"
Students practice writing sentences using stems
- Johnny Appleseed Story.
HOT Q: Why do you think he wanted to spread appleseeds?
- TTW Create circle map of facts (TSW create own circle map)
HOT Q: What would you take if you went on a journey?
- Discussion- Anchor Chart.
Draw other fruit that grows on trees.
TTW read book about apples. Discuss info from book
- Review Johnnyappleseed book. Describe character (adj.)
- JohnnyAppleseed Video/ Pot Hat
M- SEE, white boards and activity
T- ON, white boards and activity
W- AM, white boards and activity
TH- Review sight words, Anchor chart sentences
F- Slap Game, review sight words
M- How many letters in name?
Anchor chart for each
T- white board writing name
W- Tare paper
Th- Glue beans
F- White boards
Think like a scientist
students put their faces on scientist
Book Parts, Directionality of Text
(Students read independently- observe directionality)
Counting to 10
Whiteboards, Trace Activity
Monster one-to-one correspondance
Monster Eyes Craft
Apples are yummy.
I like red apples.
My mom likes green apples.
How many words?