Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Good morning Kindergarten
Transcript of Good morning Kindergarten
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
How many months in a year?
Morning Dance Break
How many days in a week?
Today is Monday
September 28th 2015
Brain POP Jr.
Sentences are groups of words separated by spaces.
Look at books
Count words in sentences.
"This sentence has _____ words"
Students practice writing sentences using stems
- Johnny Appleseed Story.
HOT Q: Why do you think he wanted to spread appleseeds?
- TTW Create circle map of facts (TSW create own circle map)
HOT Q: What would you take if you went on a journey?
- Discussion- Anchor Chart.
Draw other fruit that grows on trees.
TTW read book about apples. Discuss info from book
- Review Johnnyappleseed book. Describe character (adj.)
- JohnnyAppleseed Video/ Pot Hat
M- SEE, white boards and activity
T- ON, white boards and activity
W- AM, white boards and activity
TH- Review sight words, Anchor chart sentences
F- Slap Game, review sight words
M- How many letters in name?
Anchor chart for each
T- white board writing name
W- Tare paper
Th- Glue beans
F- White boards
Think like a scientist
students put their faces on scientist
Book Parts, Directionality of Text
(Students read independently- observe directionality)
Counting to 10
Whiteboards, Trace Activity
Monster one-to-one correspondance
Monster Eyes Craft
Apples are yummy.
I like red apples.
My mom likes green apples.
How many words?