Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Carmen, Costa Rica
Transcript of Carmen, Costa Rica
The climate is sub tropical year round, Carmen lands on the northern boarder where there is more precipitation
This area has a soil known as Inceptisol Ustepts, this is largely used for crop land or grazing here in the US
For the foundations of all of the buildings that would be built on this land a sort of platform on top of pile system would be used.
In terms of crops, a crop of 30% coffee and 70% banana would grow due to the climate.
There are two plate boundaries close to Carmen that present a danger of earth quakes. These plate boundaries are the Caribbean/North American plate boundary and the Caribbean/Cocos boundary
North American plate
This farm is in an ideal location for farming and an investor looking to grow tropical plants would want to grow on land such as this, also this land will yield year round since the weather doesn't change in temperature. The soil in the area is highly fertile that improves crop yield. Even though there is two plate boundaries close by the amount of danger from an earthquake or volcano are very low.