Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Victorian Era: Victorian Ladies and Gentlemen
Transcript of Victorian Era: Victorian Ladies and Gentlemen
and Gentlemen Victorian Women Victorian Men now lets compare Jobs Clothing Hobbies tighten your corsets and buckle your boots as we take you on a visit to the glorious Victorian men ad women! -A woman's main goal in a Victorian society was to make sure their husband was happy
-finding a husband was the key to happiness
-commonly seen a man's property or a child bearer
-women could work but not enter a profession
-received basic education
-ladies wore tight corsets and fashionable dresses
-the tighter the better!
-did not like to show their ankles Men
-upperclass did not work
-Men were the providers for the family
-extremely serious when it came to protecting their family
-had more rights than women
-most did not work Women
-lawn tennis both