Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Make Vanilla Cupcakes With A Surprise Twist
Transcript of How to Make Vanilla Cupcakes With A Surprise Twist
Step 2. Next, get out your butter and sugar and mix!
The Rest Of The Mixing...
Step 4.Take out a separate bowl and mix together the baking powder and flour. Then add it as 2 batches to the original mixture.
Step 6. To make the filling, you must now get out your unsweetened cocoa powder,water, and about 1/6 or a nice small amount of your vanilla batter from the previous steps. Mix the cocoa powder and water together to make a chocolatey paste. Blend this together with about 1/6 of your vanilla cupcake batter or just a small but not too small amount.
Step 7. Put in your cupcake liners. Pour the vanilla mixture into the cupcake tray. Now fill up your syringe with the chocolatey paste and squirt it into the middle of each cupcake.
How To Make Vanilla Cupcakes With A Surprise Twist
Ingredients You Will Need For The Cupcakes:
•2 tsp. vanilla extract
•1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
•2 large,normal eggs
•1 c. granulated sugar
•1/2 tsp. salt
•1 stick,unsalted butter(room temp.)
•1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
•3/4 c. milk
* You will also need a plastic syringe (fat) that will help will the "surprise" of the cupcake. You can buy these at a local pharmacy. They are plain! Without, the needle.
For The Surprise Filling Inside:
• some vanilla batter(from your vanilla cupcakes)
• 2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 tsp. water
Step 1: First, take out a big bowl for mixing and pre-heat your oven to 180 C for about 20 minutes.
Step 3. After that beat in you eggs and add the vanilla extract.
Step 5. Lastly(for mixing), mix together the 1/2 tsp. of salt and the 3/4 c. of milk with everything else.
= Vanilla batter + chocolate paste
Chocolate batter after mixed with Vanilla batter
Chocolatey paste after its done
Step 8. Finally "bake" the cupcakes. Put them on the middle rack and bake for 20-25 min. Check up on them to see if they are ready!
~You can but most of these ingredients and materials at local stores such as: Wal-Mart,Target,Superstore etc...
~This is a very delicate recipe where you should follow every step exactly to the point where your cupcakes are perfect.
~I recommend letting your cupcakes cool before icing them. It will keep them nice and "puffed" up!
Presented To You By: