Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thursday 12.11.14
Copy and respond to the following quote:
"Greed is the lack of confidence of one's own ability to create."
Write a story including THREE adverb clauses, the words from last week and this week: germinate, brawl, gregarious, docile, and the five words below:
Adverb Clauses: Quiz
Put your name on the paper. Double check that you've done this.
UNDERLINE adverb clauses.
CIRCLE subordinating conjunctions (the word that makes the clause subordinate).
Turn your paper over when you're finished.
Be silent throughout the quiz.
Let's go over what we have already covered. Then, we'll talk about the V in actiVe reading- visualizing- and continue reading.
Choose one of the following:
Write original sentences with the related words.
Draw a picture that represents each word.
Create mnemonic devices for all ten words.
Let's work on our Literary Analysis on the development of theme in Sandra Cisneros' ELEVEN and Julia Alvarez' NOMBRES/NAMES.
When finished, publish by selecting double space, times new roman 12 pt, checking for your name, and printing.
1. jingle bells