Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Red-shouldered Hawk- Food Chain
Transcript of Red-shouldered Hawk- Food Chain
Primary Consumer Snake:
Secondary Consumer Hawk:
Decomposer Water Sun Food Chain By: Sydney Ngo
Room: 103 This is a Red-shouldered Hawk. Hawks are carnivores and they have sharp vision and very good hearing . The Red-shouldered Hawk usually sits on a perch and once they see it's prey they swoop down on the prey. They feed on Reptiles (especially small snakes), some slightly larger mammals(ex. rabbits), amphibians, moles, mice etc. Some other types of hawks are extinct(ex. but the Red-shouldered Hawk is not, but if they were extincted the population of the Reptiles, slightly larger mammals and amphibians will grow larger and larger. Resources:
https://www.google.ca/ Thank you for watching!!