Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AAD 660, Unit 1: Why Social and Cultural Entrepreneurialism in the Arts?
Transcript of AAD 660, Unit 1: Why Social and Cultural Entrepreneurialism in the Arts?
Why Social and Cultural Entrepreneurialism?
READ: What is Social Entrepreneurship
Social entrepreneurs are society’s change agents, creators of innovations that disrupt the status quo and transform our world.
- Skoll Foundation