Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 3 Lesson 3 Adaptation and Survival
Transcript of Chapter 3 Lesson 3 Adaptation and Survival
Structural Adaptations help organisms survive in certain environments.
Behavioral adaptations are adjustments in an organism's behavior.
What are some animal adaptations?
Camouflage is any coloring, shape, or pattern that allows an organism to blend in with its environment.
1. Protective coloration
2. Protective resemblance
Protective coloration is where the color of the animal blends in with its background.
Protective resemblance is matching the color, shape, and texture of an environment.
Mimicry is where an animal is protected by its resemblance to an unpleasant animal.
Adaptations help organisms survive in its environment.