Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Similar Figures And Proportions
Transcript of Similar Figures And Proportions
10=5 They are similar because if you divide both proprotions by 2 thats the same answer QR=MN
10.8=5.4 It's proportional because if you multiply the second group by 2 and it will add up. www.google.com/images/corresponding sides First, Identify the corresponding sides or angles. Then, write the ratios using corresponding sides or angles. After that, substitute the lengths of the sides Then Simplify!! Similar Figures Process By: Cameron Maynard Work It Out Video Examples http://my.hrw.com/math06_07/nsmedia/lesson_videos/msm2/player.html?contentSrc=6146/6146.xml http://my.hrw.com/math06_07/nsmedia/lesson_videos/msm2/player.html?contentSrc=7928/7928.xml my.hrw.com/vidoes http://my.hrw.com/math06_07/student/osp/msm2/data/chap05/section07/practice_b.pdf You only have to do 1-2 Only if needed Click on the website its a Practice B