Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Deal Predictor
Customized (and adjustable) scoring code = unique predictions, dfferent from those of our direct competitors
Integrates Eloqua, Adobe, and Salesforce data
Scores will feed into Adobe Data Workbench and Eloqua
Better understand whom to target, with what content, and when; optimize the buyer's journey at every stage
Focs on customers ready to buy now, keep tabs on prospective buyers, and shorten the sales cyle
Using predictive modeling, create an early warning system for potential deals.
A Big Data Enterprise SaaS Platform that predicts sales by detecting digital activity spikes:
" 57% of the purchase decision is already complete before the customer even calls the supplier." -
The Game Changer:
Spotting customers early in the buyer's journey.
Requires identifying buyers at all stages of the sales funnel, from awareness to purchase.
Use these deal alerts to:
Identify and tailor upcoming RFPs
Personalize marketing and sales interactions
Shorten the sales cycle
1. Combines "big data ingredients" from both internal and external sources
3. Generates scores (associated with buying stages) for all known and unknown individual contacts and companies
2. Blends data together to detect relative spikes of web activity
Internal Sources: Eloqua, Adobe, SalesForce
External Sources: Vertical DBs, Social Media, D&B, Blogs, etc.
Can sort by company, contact, industry, or revenue
At what point could 6Sense predict an account opening?