Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Taj Mahal
The Taj Mahal is located in
Northern India,Asia, by the river Jumna.
The Man Who Did it All
The Taj Mahal is 386 years old
It took over 22,000 people to build it
it is a building that contains burial chambers (tombs) for the deceased
The name Taj Mahal means “crown of palaces”
Shah Jahan, in 1627 had it built as a home for his wife(Mumtaz Mahal)and 14 children, but the main purpose was to build a place for the deceased.
The man that is responsible for building the Taj Mahal is Usted Ahamad Lahouri, he was an ancient Architect. Many others helped but the names are not recorded.