Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gregory the Great
Transcript of Gregory the Great
"Pope Gregory I." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 12 Nov. 2014. Web. 11 Dec. 2014.
"Pope Saint Gregory the Great - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online." Pope Saint Gregory the Great - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Dec. 2014.
"St Gregory the Great." Monastery Icons -. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Dec. 2014.
St. Gregory the Great
by: Gentry Burks
St. Gregory the Great was also know as Pope Gregory the First. His mother and two of his aunts were all canonized as saints. Gordianus, Gregory's father, was wealthy senator who later became one of the seven senators of Rome. He was well known for his writings because they were wiser than that of his predecessors that were Pope.
Facts About Gregory the Great