Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chicago White Sox
Transcript of Chicago White Sox
In 2007 Mark Buehrle threw the franchises 16th no-hitter on April 18 against the Rangers. In 2007 the White Sox entered with six new players Orlando Cabrera, Nick Swisher, Alexei Ramirez, Carlos Quentin and Scott Linebrink and Octavio Dotel.
World Series Appearances
The White Sox appered in the World Series in 1906 against the Chicago Cubs and won 4-2, they also appeared in 1917 against the New York Giants and and won 4-2 they also appeared in 1919 and 1959 and lost both they appeared in 2005 against Huston and won 4-0.
On January 29, 1901 the American League drafted a 140 game schedule and declared itself to be the second Major League team.
Pual Konerko was an All-Star for the White Sox in 2002, 2005 and in 2006. He played first base man for the white sox both time.