Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Natalie Coughlin
My birthday is August 23, 1982, in Vallejo California.
My early life
I started my swimming lessons at ten months old and started swim team at 6 years old.
For elementary school I attended St. Catherines, a private school. for college I went to Berkely.
My Family Members!
My father is Jim. He is a police Sergeant.My mother, Zennie, is a paralegal. I also have a younger sister, Megan. Megan is 3 years younger then me.
My Adult Life
I eventually got married to Ethan Hall in 2009. Then I got a dog, Her name is She-Ra. she is a terrier puppy.
My coach is Terrie Mckeever. I now have 18 medals. 12 are olympic games medals. I have 3 gold, 4 silver, and 5 bronze. Besides swimming i am a Author, gourment cook, organic phillanthopist, cover girl, and role model. When i was six I was DQ because I could hardly get my arms out of the water. "Who new what evil official would DQ a six year old."