Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pros and Cons of Social Media
Transcript of Pros and Cons of Social Media
The top 3 social media sites are:
Top Three Social Media Sites
Some examples are to:
Connecting with family/friends
To improve education
Why We Use Social Media
Revolving Around Social Media
Two Positive Reasons to Use Social Media
The Pros and Cons of Social Media
By: D'Ari Green, Ameenah Pikes, Ashley Gonzalez, Danilio Taloma
Two Negative Reasons for Using Social Media
Will We Survive Without Social Media?
Ameenah: Every day for at least an hour
Ashley: once every two hours
Danilio: every day for at least an hour
How about you?
2. To Stay Up to Date With Recent Events + News
1. To Find Funny or Entertaining Content
2. Hijack Personal Information
On average 6 hours spent on social media.
Some can't last long without it.
Not knowing latest tweet, post, blogs, etc.
Effects multiple people
Become attached to social media
Replace real life with life through technology.
McLaughlin, Brant. "20 Reasons Why Social Media Is Bad for Us." RantLifestyle. N.p., 27 Mar. 2014. Web. 27 Oct. 2016.
https://www.facebook.com/GeoffDesreumaux. "The 10 Top Reasons Why We Use Social Networks." WeRSM We Are Social Media. N.p., 05 May 2015. Web. 01 Nov. 2016.