Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
F.A.S.T 1 Review
Transcript of F.A.S.T 1 Review
interrelationships and interdependencies
among different organisms and explain how
these relationships contribute to the
stability of the ecosystem. Indicator 3.5.2 The student will investigate how natural and man-made changes in environmental conditions will affect individual organisms and the dynamics of populations. Indicator 3.5.3 The student will illustrate how all organisms are part of and depend on two major global food webs that are positively or negatively influenced by human activity and technology. Indicator 3.5.4 Controlled Experiment
- predator - prey
- parasite - host
- competition Diversity
Pyramid (energy,biomass) Tropic Level
- Consumer/ Heterotroph
- decomposer - depletion of food
- destruction of habitats
- natural disasters
- population increase
- urbanization oceanic food web
terrestrial food web - Eat Well
- Get a good nights rest
- DO YOUR BEST Bias