Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Oberbroeckling and Correll tundra
Transcript of Oberbroeckling and Correll tundra
duck , elk , fox , bunny , oxen , wolves , caribou , and birds. natural resources:
*ice cotton grass , other grasses , cranberry
sedges ,lichens , and wildflowers. cold amd dy- inches of snow/rain per year
in winter -30
in summer 59f people plant crops in this ecosystem
animals can eat the crops for food facts about tundras
there are about 1700 different plants in the arctic and alpine tundras.
tundra begins where forests end.
tundra sometimes is called arctic desert.
arctic animals fur turns white.
caribu face dangers during migration continents were tundras are in: North America , Green Land , Russia , Sail Board, Europe , South America , Africa , and Central America. size of ecosystem:
tundra covers 20% of earth