Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Galatians
"Christian righteousness is, namely, that righteousness by which Christ lives in us, not the righteousness that is in our own person. Therefore when it is necessary to discuss Christian righteousness, the person must be completely rejected. For if I pay attention to the person or speak of the person, then, whether intentionally or unintentionally on my part, the person becomes a doer of works who is subject to the Law. But here Christ and my conscience must become one body, so that nothing remains in my sight but Christ, crucified and risen. By paying attention to myself...I lose sight of Christ who alone is my righteousness and life."
Mutation of the Gospel
Begun by faith, finish by what?
Earlier occasion of conflicts
They've bewitched the Galatians
Seeking to win to no good
Beginning & finishing
The Cruciform Life
1:4 & 6:17
6:2 & 5:13-14
How was Abraham saved?
The Law must be kept in its entirety
What did Habakkuk teach?
Why the Law?
To lead us to faith
Guardians and sons