Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Eco-restauration
key drivers of the thermal behavior of traditional buildings Comfort is the key driver for performance
in winter and in summer Standardization can jeopardize
thermal qualities of traditional buildings Who cares ? and yet Eco-construction remains connoted as a hipster trend and yet The energy used to build « low energy » building with « conventional » materials is equivalent to during its whole life cycle. Give more attention to the whole life cycle and to the embodied energy. ACTION PLAN About 1/3 of European buildings
are traditional buildings (<1945) 600 000 green jobs foreseen by the "Grenelle de l'environnement" are the low hypothesis. "For ten years, all managers must be English speakers to be employed. In two or three years they will be required to be perfectly "sustainable development skilled" "Says Nicolas Vermersch, France Director of recruitment firm Michael Page + Energy saving in traditional buildings
- protected or not protected No closed raincoat or thermos But open insulation and skin The economic reality remains an obstacle The natural resistance to change The certification process The ability to work together The necessary improvement of knowledge and skills Local supply ? OBSTACLES To develop demand To structure offer Knowledge Skills Availability of materials Form'action : between sensitization and training
Exchanges between architects, craftsmen, practitioners LOW COST ACTION :
35 pers for 1300 € included lunch
with local and organic food ! FORM'ACTION 1 :
Hygroscopic and thermal behavior of traditional buildings FORM'ACTION 2 :
Air tightness, ventilation and indoor air quality FORM'ACTIONS 2 editions :
1st about air
hemp and lime LOW COST ACTION :
53 € for coffee Quality of workmanship Availability of local material