Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
First Day of School
Transcript of First Day of School
Welcome to Mrs. Krueger's Classroom!
Please choose a desk to sit in today!
- Each quarter, you will receive 25 Citizenship Points. If you are being disrespectful to me or classmates, you forget your book/notebook, you have missing/late assignments, etc., you will lose points.
- Mrs. Krueger's favorite
rules to follow include:
- Be respectful!
- Be responsible!
- Be positive!
-Do your own
work and make no
- Be on time!
- Have all materials (textbook, notebook, writing utensil, homework) ready for class.
- Sit quietly in your assigned seat while waiting for the bell to ring.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Wait for me/the bell to dismiss you at the end of the period.
- Ask me for permission to leave the room for any reason during the class period.
Meet Mrs. Krueger
When you're absent...
- Get a make-up slip from the office.
Check the "We Missed You in Class" folder on the bulletin board.
- Ask me if you have any questions about what you've missed.
First & Last Name
Three things about yourself
- 2008 Langford High School graduate
- 2012 Northern State University graduate
- I have been teaching 11th & 12th grade English in Milbank, SD for the past 2 years
- I love the color pink, chocolate, Nicholas Sparks & Jodi Picoult novels, reality television, Pinterest, and time spent with my husband, family, and friends.
Fun Days can be earned with excellent class participation, positive attitudes,
and passing English grades.
- You will not receive full credit for late assignments.
- Check the "Your Assignment is Late" folder on the bulletin board.
- Having late or missing assignments may prevent you from participating in classroom rewards.