Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
-pearl divers are often forced to dive at least 100 feet to
Transcript of -pearl divers are often forced to dive at least 100 feet to
-Pearl divers are often forced to dive at least 100 feet to find pearls.
-Today's pearl industry produces billions of pearls every year.
-Pearl diving in the united states still exists today!
there are some pearls called natural pearls, they are created by nature alone not by humans.
-They have unique shapes to them.
This is a big pearl!!