Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Composition
Transcript of Copy of Composition
Rule of Thirds
An image should be imagined as divided into thirds (horizontally & vertically). Important compositional elements should be placed along these lines or their intersections
Aligning a subject with these points creates more tension, energy and interest in the composition than simply centering the subject would.
Use objects in the foreground or the background to to bring focus to the main subject and add depth to the entire photo.
Leads the eye from the foreground to the background
Point of View
Simplicity: backgrounds made non-distracting by shallow DOF
Black vs. White
Pattern / Repetition
Be Careful of: