Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bigfoot: The Mystery Explained
Transcript of Bigfoot: The Mystery Explained
Possible Explanation #1: - Gigantopitheus Blacki
- A large primate
- Bones have been found in China
- Similar to a primitive human; have some language skills, culture
- Have opposable thumbs, flat face, large brain
Possible Explanation #2: Alien Transplant
- Some UFO sightings in line with Bigfoot Reports
- Aliens may have brought sasquatch
- Brought to earth to serve some sort of porpose
- Reports are usually not credible
Possible Explanation #3: Attention Ploy
- Witnesses have been ridiculed and accused to be using substances
- Media approaches matter with seriousness or "an open mind"
- Some reports have been proven hoax but some still remain to be true
- Would be easy to fake the video footage and photos
History of Bigfoot
- Pre - 1958 Bigfoot (or Sasquatch) was just a myth and a religious creature worshiped by the First Nations Peoples
- In 1958 Jerry Crew found large tracks near Bluff Creek, California
- This is where the name “Bigfoot” originates from
- A photo was taken of Bigfoot
- There have been thousands of Bigfoot sightings since then
- In 2011 a show called “Finding Bigfoot” hit TV’s across North America
Point of View #1
- People do believe that Bigfoot exists
- There is sufficient evidence (i.e Bigfoot tape)
- It can't be a human with the amount of sightings and locations
Point of View #2
- People say that the photos and evidence is fake and photoshopped
- The prints found are pranks played by people to scare others
- People dress up to have a good laugh and freak people out
- Some photos dont have animals in them