Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Freshwater
Freshwater is naturally occurring water on the earths surface in icecaps,glaciers,ice sheets, ponds,and lakes!
*These are some animals in the freshwater biome.
*These are some examples of fresh water plants.
*This is some pictures of the freshwater biome.
*An icecap is an ice mass that covers less than 50,000 km of land area.
*On Earth, there are about 30 million of total ice masses.
*Icecaps are located near poles.
They look so cute!!!!
*An ice sheet is a mass of glacier that covers surrounding terrainin and is greater than 50 000km
*Ice sheets are bigger than ice shevles or alpine.
Credits to Google,
Wikipedia, and Bing!!!!
we hoped you liked it !!!!!!
* Is a pond of standing water, either natural or man-made. That is usually,may arise naturally in foot prints as apart of a river system.
*A wide variety of man-made bodies of water are classified as ponds.
*A glacier is a body of dense ice that is constantly moving under its own weight
*on Earth 99 percent of the glaciers are