Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Managing the Relationship
Transcript of Managing the Relationship
Asking the right questions can help create the expectations...
From: Deficit theorizing to Appreciative, Agentic Thinking
This Requires Courageous Leadership
What is your Agency?
My grandfathers message
Understanding the Roles
Do we know what everyone in the relationship wants? Needs?
Embrace the Tension
Tension is required but must be managed...
Managing the Relationship - Walking the line...
5 key questions
1 What is the issue we are trying to solve?
2. What does success look like for each of us?
3. How can we all think differently about this issue?
4. Which option best solves the issue for each of us?
5. What prevents us from taking this action?
It's All Physics
What happens with no tension?
What happens with too much tension?
How do we best manage the right tension?
How are we using pressure and support? What happens?
Kouzes & Pozner
1. Model the Way
2. Enable Others to Act
3. Challenge the Process
4. Encourage the Heart
5. Inspire a Shared Vision
ENGAGEMENT VERSUS HAPPINESS
Let's talk about the brain first!