Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SWET1
16-17 October 2010 Michael Albrecht
Christin Wiedemann What's that? LAWST Model Presentation Photo credits 05com:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/european_parliament/4967428498/ Questions & Discussion Attendees questions questions questions lots of questions &
discussion! Högberga Gård Peer Conference Background Henrik Andersson:
Adding Learning and Adaption to SBTM debriefing
From 10.000 test cases to SBTM
Starting with SBTM
Experience report involving Thread-Based Test Management Topics? Further reading
Rikard Edgren, Martin Jansson & Henrik Emilsson: