Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Extreme Time Management: Busy People Always Have Time. A Personal Leadership System.
Transcript of Extreme Time Management: Busy People Always Have Time. A Personal Leadership System.
A Personal Leadership System
"Busy People Always Have Time"
Dr. Jose G. Lepervanche
Extreme Time Management: Busy People Always Have Time
Time is one thing in the world that we cannot change. Information, communications, family, friends, and work overload our time. We fill our day with activities that overwhelm our capacity to handle them. We need extreme time management methods to cope with stress, unproductivity, and procrastination. Time survivors keep them busy without losing sanity. Busy people always have time to do more. Lazy people always complain about the things they cannot do. Managers select busy people when assembling successful teams. Methods include beliefs, values, priorities, lifelong project management, effective delegation, and technology usage to simplify life and work