Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AODV simulation in Omnet++
Transcript of AODV simulation in Omnet++
(on demand) e.g WRP,DSDV e.g DSR, SSA, AODV, TORA The INET Framework contains models for several wired and wireless networking protocols, including UDP, TCP, SCTP, IP, IPv6, Ethernet, PPP, 802.11, MPLS, OSPF, and many others. INETMANET is based on INET. It contains additional protocols and
components that are especially useful while modeling wireless
communication: Sources of power consumption: -Communication related
-Computation related Typical Mobile Radio: transmit(max)-receive-standby(min) Any Questions ?? 6 ± 6 ±